Tuesday, September 8, 2009

About me

Hi friends,

Welcome to my blog!

Should have been here a long time. Why am I here, writing and generally feeling good! I want to feel you. Need to know you are there. Need to share my thoughts on life and living, relationship and parenthood, my passion, my career, my dream, name it. Above all, we'd do a lot of brainstorming. We'd share mind bugging issues in life as it affects us all.

What am i passionate about ---Relationship! Relationship!! Relationship!!!
Relationship at home, at work, at social functions, in religious homes........

Why? ...I am a people person. Passionate, full of empathy, emotional and i have broad shoulder to lean on, you can always talk to me, dig?

You know what? You wont get bored, i can assure you, just fly with me and we are on to greater heights......'I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky............

Wouldn't you rather fly with me?

Catch ya soon.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment